Over the past few years, to say social media has exploded would be an understatement. Members of social media sites have discovered it's the easiest way to find, learn about, and share information that directly influences their purchasing decisions. It is this reason alone that every business should be on multiple social media sites in an effort to reach as many people as possible.
Below are the top 11 reasons to use social media in business:
- Build relationships – personal and professional; connect with all types of people – past and present coworkers, current clients, prospects, vendors, competitors, and marketing professionals to build your network
- Share your blog posts; share interesting and useful articles, other blogs, webinars, podcasts, presentations, and poll / survey results with your fan base
- Gather valuable information – research similar products / services, competitors, prospects, marketing tips, blog ideas, create your own poll / survey – the amount of information available is endless
- Join a social network of like-minded individuals or start a new interest group where you can further brand your product / service, build relationships, and share ideas and information
- Stay current with the latest trends – write a blog or join a discussion on a trending topic; become aware of new social media sites that might fit the needs of your business
- Land a great new job – using your new connections on various social media sites, you can get the inside scoop on companies that are hiring, as well as resume and interview tips
- Discover a new passion in life, become a volunteer, or start a fundraising event
- Get found by prospects by using inbound marketing tactics – spread the word about your product / service through social media sites; to form a complete marketing plan, combine this with outbound techniques (interruptive marketing)
- Build business reputation and brand – constantly add value to all your posts and become a trustworthy leader in your industry; to quote Bob Burg, "All things being equal, people will do business with and refer business to those people they know, like, and trust."
- Build a marketing department inexpensively – for start-ups, employing inbound marketing tactics is a cheap way to start marketing your product / service; most social media sites are free to join, while others have a minimal monthly or annual fee
- Help increase conversion rates – use social media and inbound marketing to steer more organic traffic to your website and convert more leads into sales; the average conversion rate is 2.3%, but varies by industries according to ClickZ, Marketing News & Expert Advice, http://www.clickz.com/clickz/column/1691779/benchmarking-average-conversion-rate .
I recommend choosing a useful of sites to manage and start getting your feet wet. Not every social media site available will be right for you or your business and it would overwhelming to try them all. For example, consistently maintaining a blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ pages, a YouTube channel, as well as a Twitter account might be a great place to start. Depending on the type of business, a Pinterest, Tumblr, or Flickr account might or may not be worthwhile, but obviously they are great certain brands.
If you need help getting started, there are countless different types of resources. I have used the An Hour a Day book series on Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, and Social Media Marketing. They address each entity in a step-by-step fashion that is very user-friendly. I also find Hubspot to be extremely helpful. They are continuously publishing user guides that contain valuable information, tips, and tricks. Lastly, when creating your profile on the various social media sites that best fit your marketing plan, it's a good idea to connect with other marketers to check out what they are doing to boost business.
Do you have a tip or trick to share with newcomers to social media? Share it with us; you are more than welcome to post questions and / or comments here!
Family holidays to Stalis are about as popular as couples holidays, beach holidays, 18 – 30′s holidays, and mature holidays to Stalis. In fact, it is difficult to find a group that can’t appreciate holidays spent in Stalis. Greek island holidays seldom have as much to offer visitors as you will find in the resort of Stalis-a resort that offers a little bit of everything you could possibly want from a beach holiday and a little bit more.
First of all, you should check out various package holidays to Stalis. You might be able to learn a little more about the possibilities that holidays to Stalis present for the entire family simply by taking in the long list of package options that are available to you. More importantly, in these economic times, packages are a great way to make cheap holiday deals to Stalis and other locations on Crete.
The nightlife in Stalis is rather lively though not nearly as dominating as the nightlife and club activities are in Malia. Stalis is a more well-rounded option for holiday fun than those resorts that are designed to appeal to party crowds or even those that attract more mature holiday crowds. What you have in Stalis is a healthy mix that makes it a worthy choice for family holidays.
The beaches of Stalis provide excellent opportunities for families that enjoy beach holidays and are content to spend the entire time on the beach. There is much more to this charming resort than a few beaches though so you don’t risk running out of things to do. Popular excursions to enjoy from Stalis include mini trains to Malia, boat trips to Santorini, and the traditional villages that can be found further inland. Greek island holidays are about experiencing the best Greece has to offer. Don’t miss out on the cultural treasure chest waiting for you away from the primary resorts.
Cheap holiday deals to Stalis are a great way to enjoy the very best of Crete. Don’t miss out on package holidays and prices that are lower in price now than they have been in years. Family holidays to Stalis may be the perfect way for you and your family to enjoy Greek island holidays. Make your plans today and you could be enjoying the beautiful views and gorgeous waters of Crete before you know it.
In 2004, Paralegal jobs and legal assistant’s jobs amounted to about 224,000 positions in all sectors of the economy of the United States. 84% of these had Paralegal qualifications above both Associate’s and Bachelor’s Degree, with about 10% Paralegals who had higher degrees leaving only about 6% Paralegals who have been trained on the job and working without formal Paralegal education.
As was in the beginning, private law firms controlled the lion share of employing about 70% of all working Paralegals then; today, according to present day employment statistics, this number has fallen as the Paralegal profession continues to expand into deferent fields of human endeavor. Many paralegals and legal assistants these days work for corporate legal departments and various levels of government agencies and None governmental organizations..
The U.S. Department of Justice is the largest employer of Paralegal within the Federal Government, followed by the Social Security Administration and the U.S. Department of the Treasury. State governments and Counties are also increasingly employing Paralegals to help make legal services available to the common man on the street.
More Paralegals are setting up private Paralegal offices in states where the law provides such privileges and work as freelance legal assistants, contracting their services to attorneys or corporate legal departments.
It is hoped that in the nearest future the Paralegal profession would be robust enough to receive country wide approval for Paralegals to practice freely providing legal assistance to all and sundry according to the law. This will be a step in the right direction considering that in the United Kingdom, Solicitors play the same roles as registered legal practitioners.
Golden Triangle Tours is the name given to the most fascinating touring circuit of India. Unleashing the country's historic past, its heritage, colorful cultures and flavorsome cuisines, Golden Triangle Tour packages takes one to a whirlwind ride of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The path to the touring circuit is resplendent with fortresses, spectacular palaces, historic monuments, UNESCO applauded World Heritage Sites and culture capitals. Encompassing Golden Triangle cities brings a visual treat to the eyes of history, art and architecture lovers, but it is also an opportunity for food frantic to taste real flavor of India.
Gourmets Feast Upon Delhi Cuisine: The capital city of India, Delhi is also a hub of political and cultural activities. A fabulous metropolis Delhi is also a significant center of education and technology; also its historical heritage is very impressive, but the real charm of the city is in its cuisine. Delhi is a potpourri of cultures, it has a mini-India in itself and has welcomed people of various cities, states, color and creed with open arms and thus the variety in its cuisine and flavor in its food is one to die for. From tangy Chaat (kind of spicy snack) to delicious curries and lip-smacking Mughlai there is an abundance of choice of food. Eating joints, low- budget restaurants, road side vendors to elite restaurants and more authentic Delhi cuisine means best of Indian food. From Punjabi style cooked South Indian food to Chinese Tadka-Mar-ke and of course famous Kebabs and Tandoori food, Delhi offers et al to satiate your taste-buds. One can even have best of authentic Continental and world cuisine in Delhi well-known as the Food-Capital of India.
Jaipur's Royal Grandeur: No Golden Triangle Tours are complete without experiencing royal charm which is well preserved till at the stunning palaces and fortes of Jaipur. On a sightseeing tour across famous royal capital of Rajasthan one experiences a royal saga unfolding at hilltop Amer Fort, honeycomb shaped- Hawa Mahal and fascinating royal observatory- Jantar Mantar. Mesmerizing sight of City Palace further add to the charisma of Rajasthan ideally known as the princely state of India. Explore its bazaars to pick interesting hand-made curios; silver jewelry, colorful puppets, hand-printed fabrics and more the vibrant bazaars of Jaipur will indeed sweep you off your feet with their elegance and simplicity. Further a mesmerizing performing art scene is a must for all those touring the fabled touring circuit.
Agra: What appears to be a painter's fantasy coming alive is actually a living specimen of Mughal artistic excellence. Agra is where the ultimate emblem of love- Taj Mahal is located which made city world-renovated. Also, Agra is well-known for other UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. On Golden Triangle Tours in India the sights of these UNESCO riches are a must visit for they give a sneak peep into the country's architectural heritage and also brings closer to its legendary history of mighty Knights and their dynasties.
In a nutshell Golden Triangle Tours avails a quick introduction to the vast sub-continent of India.